Monday, September 13, 2010

Coursework Project

We have been given a choice on a number of different projects that we are able to do our coursework on. I have chosen to make a five minute documentary, along with a double-page spread from a listings magazine focused on the documentary and a newspaper advertisement for the documentary.

The reason I have chosen to do this is because I made a documentary when I studied BTEC Media a few years ago and therefore are aware of the conventions. I am going to concentrate my documentary on anorexia and how the media effects those who develop eating disorders. I am going to do this project on my own as I have in mind exactly what I want to do and would prefer the independence, responsibility and not having to rely on others.

Tomorrow we have been asked to do a presentation infront of the class, that demonstrates our ideas and inspirations as to why we have chosen this project. This will be uploaded soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment