Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Extract

Just to confirm to you all that the documentary that I have created is the opening extract to a documentary. To make sure people know that this is true I have added a Channel 4 logo in at the end to show that it is about to go to advert break. The reason I did this was to make sure it was clear to people that it had finished and I hadn't ran out of things to do. Posting my extract onto Facebook made me aware that it is important to finish it off with an advert break because many of the criticisms were that it didn't finish with a conclusion or it finished to sudden. Me saying that it is an extract to people still makes them think it finished to sudden, this is therefore why I added in the Channel 4 logo to also confirm the ending of my extract.

No comments:

Post a Comment