Thursday, December 2, 2010

Research On Magazine Double Page Spreads.

 

I like this magazine spread because the text is only about a 1/3 of the two whole pages, and not everyone wants to read lots of text. The picture and the headline are very large and therefore grab the attention of the readers.



 I also like this one for the same reason as the previous one. However this looks more like a magazine than a newspaper one because it is in colour. The colour has a different effect because the can make things stand out more. For example, the pink speech marks grab my attention, to probably think about reading that quote first.





I also like this one because of the picture taking up half of the page so that there isn't too much text. The reason I don't want much text is because I don't want to bore my audience with too much reading, I want to get the point across about my documentary in just a few paragraphs.


I like the layout of all three of these magazine double page spreads, but for my subsidiary task, I need to create a double page spread for a listings magazine. Such as Radio/TV times, TV Quick or a TV magazine within a newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment