Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Title


I know it seems a bit late to be thinking of a title for my documentary at this stage, considering I have done all of my target audience research .etc
But now I am about to make a storyboard, I feel it is about time to think of a proper title for my documentary. I know that it is obviously about teenage anorexia, and more concentrating on female anorexia issues. However I need to think a title that will immediately interest my target audience to watch it.
A lot of documentaries are called things like 'ANOREXIA - THE TRUTH', for example. I was going to put a question in my questionnaire asking my audience what title they think I should have, however I decided not to because I feel it is my job to think of a title for my own documentary.
After a lot of decision making and research, I have decided to call my documentary..
'WHAT MAKES THE PERFECT BODY?'
I have decided this because 'perfect' is a powerful word that immediately grabs people attention, to compare themselves to something that is supposedly 'perfect'.
I want to make my opening title sequence and my credits at the end, as if someone is handwriting it. This is because I like the effect, after you have sped it up. For example, I will write the title, any of the interviewees name and ages. I have looked at the Napolean Dynamite title sequence because it uses the similar technique that I want to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment