Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Plan/Do/Review

On November the 18th, I have a two hour slot to do some practical work, and this is my plan:
- Draw out a rough storyboard that tells me the camera angles, sound, transitions .etc
- Look at questionnaire and decide who I am going to interview, book slots with them to give me the opportunity to film them
- Write a script for the interviews, so I know the exact questions I plan to ask, and predict answers so I can think of leading questions
- Look for music and start to write a script for my voice over by researching statistics
- If I still have time left I may consider to start filming my two planned talking heads - What size boys prefer, and one word summary of what teenagers think of anorexia

1 comment:

  1. excellent,clearand ambitious aims,clearly referencingoutcomes and showing understanding of the assessment criteria; on thursday make sure that you photo-document the work so that you can pload the images to chart and evidence progress.
    Consider making a post-it note storyboard so that you can rearrange the narrative structure quickly and review and compare different plot-line structures.

    ReplyDelete