Thursday, November 11, 2010

Questionnaire Analysis










Looking at the results, the most popular for the base of the documentary was to concentrate on a few individuals, however as my documentary is only allowed to be maximum five minutes, I am going to concentrate it on just one teenager in this five minute extract. A big majority of my target audience said they would prefer it to be on TV, and the majority of them said Channel 4, 8pm. I also feel that Channel 4 is the most popular channel to show documentaries, and 8pm is a suitable time for my target audience (teenagers who are unaware of the problems with anorexia). I am also going to do talking heads of teenager's opinions on anorexia and interview an anorexic teenager. I also know a psychatrist who always works with anorexic people, therefore I am going to interview her.

No comments:

Post a Comment