Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Footage of Interview

I have filmed the interview with the anorexic teenager and I'm not entirely happy with the lighting. This is because it's all very orange, dull and artificial. I filmed the interview two different ways the first way was using a different shot for each question. However the last clip in this interview shows the script that she is reading from. So if I was to refilm this shot it probably wouldn't follow continuity well. Therefore I would have to film the whole interview again anyway.


Secondly I filmed the interview all in one shot, I don't feel this worked very well because it is quite boring and I wanted to keep my audience entertained by using a number of interesting shots. However I like the way she is sitting in this interview because she is all curled up in a ball, sitting in the corner of the sofa. You can't see her face very well and it represents the character to be shy and perhaps ashamed of herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment