Thursday, January 27, 2011

Draft For Advertisement

This is a brief draft of what I am thinking for a newspaper advertisement. A picture that will attract readers and then information about when the show is on. When I do the real thing I will probably put that it is a documentary somewhere on the advertisement as well, The picture will probably be in black and white. I will also play around with different fonts, sizes and colours. Any opinions on this, whether or not I should use a different photograph?

I ended up using an image of something else that signifies anorexia - a tape measure measuring a slim girls body. This is because it wouldn't reveal any images that are shown in the documentary and the image was a better size. This is because this image too long and not wide enough to use as an A4 newspaper advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment