Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Next Ideas

Today, I intend to refilm my titles because it will be daylight and the lighting should be clearer. (Just in case you didn't know I want to do my titles on white paper with a black marker pen, film myself writing them and then speed it up). The first time I attempted this the paper wasn't white, it was more of an orange colour due to the artificial lighting, and also I didn't have a tripod for my sister to keep the camera still whilst filming me. Therefore when I later do it today, I will make sure the framing is correct, there is no wobbly moments and the lighting isn't a horrible orange colour. I did originally have myself writing on a piece of paper on a table, but I am considering changing this to writing on a piece of paper on the wall, this is because it will be clearer to see what I'm writing as my hand won't be in the way.

At the moment I can't do any uploading and editing because the technicians haven't sorted out my files, so I cannot access them! Handy, I know. However I am going to not let myself worry about this and get all of my filming done. I filmed some magazines stories and headlines on Tuesday of weight, celebrity stories. This is going to be used for archival footage to show the audience proof about how much weight issues are shown in magazines. Another issue I am trying to deal with at the moment, is the annoying thing about the school not letting us access YouTube. This is super irritating because I want to use an advert about anorexia of YouTube and also a clip of a comedian talking about weight (this I still haven't found or decided on, ooops).

No comments:

Post a Comment