Thursday, January 27, 2011

Layout Idea For Magazine Double Page Spread


This programme has irritated me as I am not entirely sure how to use it. Adobe Illustrator. I have done a layout idea of how I want my magazine double page spread. But when I export the file to save it as an image so I can upload it to my blog - it goes a square shape rather than a rectangle that is the shape of any other double page spread. I will come back to this post at a later date to try and resolve this! For the picture in this article I am going to use various shots that are in my documentary, this will then give the reader a visual taster of my documentary.

I ended up using a different programme because I didn't think this programme was the right one to use and I preferred to use Photoshop because I knew it better and I felt it was more advanced in what I could do. I also didn't stick to this layout because it seemed that this layout was almost back to front because a reader reads from left to right, rather than right to left.

No comments:

Post a Comment