Thursday, January 6, 2011

Todays Progress

Today, I was able to upload the footage that I had previously filmed. After uploading it, I noticed that some of it hadn't turned out the way I expected it to. For example, the title work that I did, this is because the lighting wasn't correct and I also didn't film it from a suitable enough angle. Filming this when it wasn't daylight was a bad idea, because it was all artificial lighting that looked too dull and unclear. I filmed the interview with the anorexic teenager two different ways - (one being a different angle/shot for each question, and the other being the same angle/shot throughout the whole interview). I still haven't decided which one I prefer and which one would be more effective to use. Therefore I am going to do some audience feedback on it to see which they find would be better to use. The previous post was about the song lyrics that I wish to use, today I also got hold of these songs and imported them into iMovie. Using maximum 30 second clips, so it allows me to use them copyright free. However one of my songs I would like to use the whole of the song, therefore I plan to send an email to the band to ask for permission to use the whole song. This song is 'Superchick - Courage.' 


What I plan to do next is to re-film the titles, film talking heads and also continue the research on YouTube to find comedians talking about weight. As well as asking audience feedback on the interview process with the anorexic teenager, I also want to ask for feedback about what anorexia commercial advert they think I should use, and why. I need to print out a large photograph of the anorexic teenager to show the teenagers in talking heads. After a bit of thinking I have decided that I would like to film 1/2 of my talking heads in front of a projected photo of the anorexic teenager. I need to also arrange a date with the psychiatrist to interview her, so I can get that uploaded and edited. As well as using songs that aren't copyright free, I would like to use a few that are copyright free, these being songs that have no lyrics, so I can use them as interview background music.

1 comment: